November 15, 2009

Nature Loving Fleabags!


Not that I want to be hawking any products here or anything, but I can't resist sharing these great bags from Fleabag. When I was in NY a while back I was lucky enough to get introduced to these bags at their showroom, it was love at first sight. They are the perfect totes when you go shopping and you can stuff them with a loot of stuff. We like that♥ Plus that they're all organic and as environmental friendly as possible, hand-numbered, and pretty to look at too. Needless to say, I want one!

4 comments:

Amber Noella said...

they're so cute!

It's just a Monday said...

I really like the shape of these! A bit different from the aveage tote. Organic too :)

Anonymous said...

those are perfect canvas tote ... can't believe those details, i am in loveeee!!! xx

Hermione said...

I know! Aren't they great?? They keep making different colours and versions too... Thanks for the nice comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails