January 20, 2010

Here's to Love and Valentines Day

Give it up for Rachel over at Quail Creative who created these wonderful, user- and wallet friendly Valentines Day cards! I'm loving them so much, and well, it's just good timing, isn't it?






You get two sheets of 8 Valentines. Each sheet is perforated so you can tear them out yourself! For the humble amount of $10.00. So, see, it's fun, creative, loving and just really pretty too. And darn cool on top of it. I would even put them on my fridge! (That's a compliment, as my fridge hosts some pretty cool stuff at the moment:).

Well done Rachel!

12 comments:

cat said...

;-) cool stuff and good timing for u! hope u will have a wonderful valentines day! a bit to early though but one can wish for it, no?! :-)
xx cat
CiTiEs of B

Anna said...

these are just lovely! thanks for sharing!

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Hermione, thank you! I died a little when I saw your comments tonight. You're way too kind!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea...very cute!
oh man...i wish i had a cute guy to lavish me with gifts haha.
guess i'll just have to buy myself lots of chocolates and flowers!
xo

hannah, heart city said...

these are quite lovely! in elementary school valentines day was the best, got to take home so many cute cards and sweet treats! miss that sort of thing, these totally bring it back :-)

Hermione said...

I know, they're so cute! Rachel, I'm so excited to see what you come up with next!

Null said...

This is a sweet idea. I'd love to give my hubby a gift for Valentine's day without a card immediately attached to it that expresses my love. Then, I would reward his crestfallen face with this!

It's just a Monday said...

Aren't these just too good!

Thanks for telling us :)

xxx

Unknown said...

what cute valentines!

xxoo
-bree

Stéphanie said...

ADORABLE !

Hermione said...

yey for love, all around!

Clare & Tim said...

So cute! I love the colors.... Valentine's cards are so under rated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails