April 6, 2010

The Girl Who Flew To New York And Fell Off A Chair


Outside-In, originally uploaded by k.james.

So what actually happened with the Guy? Remember this? And this?

Well, we met. Again.


We made it happen. Like two grownups, we decided to take fate into our own hands and make sure that nothing was left to destiny. Just about nothing.

This is a blogging caramel I should savor and savor, but part of me just wants to spit it right out. However, that’s not what I’m planning on doing, by any means, so therefore, sit back and enjoy.
Here comes the recollection of a tale never told, it’s about a girl. A girl who flew to New York and fell off a chair.

8 comments:

cat said...

soo cute ♥ enjoy!!!
xx cat
CiTiEs of B

Amanda said...

oh my goodness! I was wondering what happened with that guy! can't wait to hear the news!!

Anna said...

ooo how exciting! i'm looking forward to hearing more about it!

Anna said...

ooo how exciting! i'm looking forward to hearing more about it!

janis said...

oh please tell us more!!

It's just a Monday said...

Hermione, just tell us more! I'm dying to know what the devil is going on here. Haha

Oh, if you get the chance, get your wee self over to Austin! What a place :)

x

Hermione said...

Ha, I'm glad you're all excited! I promise to not be so closed lipped on this one, trust me:)

Sum said...

I love the title and I love to hear about him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails