April 7, 2010

I Didn't Want To Jinx It, And So I Didn't Write About It.


But maybe I should have. Sharing is caring and the other way around, so maybe I should have. Would things have been different if so? I doubt it. So, how were they then? Really?

I found myself in an airport, with a ticket in my hand and butterflies packed neatly into my suitcase.

Going to New York was not the big deal here, I had done that a million times before. It was the reason for why I was going. Him.

It was his idea to begin with. Not that I didn’t think it was a great one, but I feel that it is important for me to point out that he wanted this to happen, more and faster than I had expected.

And so we decided to meet up in New York. Far from both of us, close enough to make a weekend out of it.

I wish New York was neutral ground for me. It would have been so perfect if it was. But it isn’t, and there’s nothing that’s going to change that. Ever. I lived ten lives in New York. At least. So the canvas was not blank, but rather colored in a multitude of shades from experiences past. Maybe it was better that way.

---

How do I do this? I’m going to go to the details.

pic

6 comments:

suzie said...

Hermione, this is so exciting.....looking forward to reading as this unfolds! x

Sum said...

Wow! This sounds like a chick flick! I want to hear more! :)

little room la said...

it really DOES sound like a chick flick! waiting to hear the next part too! :) and good luck!!! :D

Amanda said...

Wow! It sounds like a movie, flying to New York to meet each other! Can't wait to hear more!

taryn smith said...

Hi!
Oh do tell what is happening!!
Wish we could have met in NY.
Alas I am away.
I am intrigued by this mystery love affair.
Spill the beans!

~taryn xx

Hermione said...

Hi! They're spilled! I feel liberated:D.
It would have been great to meet in NY. Next time! There'll be one, with more positive circumstances.

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails