February 8, 2010
Lisa over at Pennycones is awesome. As is her blog! She's given me this super cute award. I'm accepting it with many thanks and smiley faces, and will therefore also share 7 things about me (it's part of the whole acceptance thing). Here we go:
1. One of my absloute favorite movies is Harold & Maude. It's amazing in every possible sense, and I know it will always remind me of how fantastic life is. In fact, I'd like to be watching it right now.
2. 2009 was not a great year for me.
3. 2010 is, in comparison and independently, pretty awesome and very promising. I keep saying that here, but it's because it's really true. I'm excited.
4. I love the Oprah show. Oprah in general. Oprah for president! (Not really, but it always sounds fun).
5. I once tried ordering a 'Tall American Joe' at Starbucks.
(As a Starbuck- and US newbie, that was my version of a tall Americano/small cup of Jo.) What I really wanted was a tall regular coffee. There is so much I could be saying about this, but that will have to be another time.
6. I should be sleeping right now. I'm having sleeping problems right now. Remedies, anyone?
7. When I was a kid, me and my sister had one dwarf hamster each. They were great. They had cool names. We fed them potato chips and fudgy chocolate cake (not the best of ideas).
8. I love my sister. She's the best. She reads my blog, and she's the coolest sister! Love you!
(Make it 8.)
Paying it forward to:
Janis at My suitcase Heart!
Amanda over at Just Beachy! (lets give her some support as she's struggling.)
Posted by Hermione at 11:57 PM